Don't Touch Pac-Man Don't Touch Pac-Man

Very funny!!... Loved the remix at the end!

ADVENTURE BABIES - SODAR ADVENTURE BABIES - SODAR

Really funny, indeed... Liked the drawing style, very fresh!... For some reason the voices reminded me the Kirby Right Back At Ya voices xD

Great movie!

Goku vs Gohan my version Goku vs Gohan my version

I don't think the video is the best of this portal, but the sound effects are what makes this movie worth-seeing... Instead of giving me a nice experience watching this, you brought me memories of when I used to watch DBZ every night when I was a child.
I think you can still improve the visual part. It's still a good job. Nice audio.

supersj44 responds:

thank you, i tried to find a gohan sprite that looked good and had the armor, but i couldnt but thats for the review and i will do better next time

Jekyll - Confrontation Jekyll - Confrontation

Oh my God...

I just muted after this... Really good horror movie... You left me thinking a lot.
It's some kind of cruel... But it's actually well done!
I really felt scared!!
Good work!

Sonic Shorts: Volume 4 Sonic Shorts: Volume 4

More more more!

I've seen them all, and I just loved them... Couldn't stop laughing! Please, make more Sonic shorts! We want more!! =D

Sonic Shorts: Volume 3 Sonic Shorts: Volume 3

LOL!

Loved drunken chaos!!

Smash Bros: Go Pichu! Smash Bros: Go Pichu!

Poor Pichu!

Oh Pichu, poor little thing! It's true, we all miss it, as also we miss Mewtwo! =(

SMRPG Waltz of the Forest SMRPG Waltz of the Forest

OMG! Fantastic!!!

Dude!! This was amazing!! You just made me travel to my childhood, when I used to play this fantastic and epic game! Thanks a lot!! Keep on the great work!

Pixel Shrooms Pixel Shrooms