Airborne Midis Airborne Midis

Wow, this is something kind of new for my ears... Absolutely, it's impossible to make something like this without a high level musical studies, and man... You do have it... Really, trust me, I can realize it from the beginning of this work... This makes me think about Conlon Nancarrow or something like that... That heavy piano smashes in the left hand with that crazy melody line at the right hand make perfect sync... Although any non-studied person could easily say this is just noise, I could say it has a perfect order and I like how you made all the episodes fit in this piece.
Congrats!! Thanks for something new... Looking forward for more talented stuff like this.

PonyJesus responds:

thanks

Marx's Requiem Marx's Requiem

Psychodelic and kind of minimalist... Gave a twist to the original feeling... I really like it. It really sounds like an alien-thing battle like the great Marx... I'm working in all the music you requested, ear Johnny, it may take a little time since I'm in exam period at school, so I'm getting crazy, please be patient... It's getting great!... And well, for this mix, 5/5 stars! It is awesome.

JohnEarthBreathGames responds:

Take all the time you need Volk. Don't forget we're only in the planning phases! Your work no matter how long it takes is greatly appreciated. We're looking forward to your remixes my friend. Check out what's left of Mephiles's channel. He's a classic remixer

The Arena's Choices The Arena's Choices

This is just great!! Nailed the pre-arena room scence perfectly... Congrats tu Kirbb!!... It's a complete pleasure being working with so great talent!!

JohnEarthBreathGames responds:

Follow him here on Newgrounds man. His name is PumpkinDoggo3. If the search doesnt work, just look in my fans and there he is

Bowser Brawl {SMG2} Bowser Brawl {SMG2}

My gaaash!!!.. This is pretty nice, man!... You gave some "heroic" feeling to this amazing Bowser battle theme... As a faithful Bowser fan, I may give 5/5 this this. Honestly, thank you so much!!! Keep the good work.

Bowser Boss Battle Music SM3 R Bowser Boss Battle Music SM3 R

Oh my Gash!... Just when I was thinking no one could make a remix of this theme without being boring or repetitive, you just got it!!... Man, your head is a good-ideas factory!!
Total respect for this!... The idea is greately great!... Maybe you just need to check your equalization process... Maybe you can get, by paning, a more atmospheric and epic sensation, but just that... The idea and the musical ensemble is pretty good.

Vahnson responds:

Wow. Thanks. I really felt like it might be bad. Thank you so much for all the advice.

PokemonGSC - Goldenrod City (N PokemonGSC - Goldenrod City (N

Nothing new, but a nice Goldenrod City 8-bit loop. Very very catchy tune... Maybe I could relax while listening to this.

Metroid II-CavernsPianoRedux Metroid II-CavernsPianoRedux

Well... Every mix of this theme I've heard is pretty good... I think because the original is a real masterpiece... Maybe I will also join to the "Metroid II Main Theme fever" as soon as I catch a really good and different idea.
Your mix is real worth of listening to... I loved specially the harmony, all the movement through the piece... You keep the music alive in this one and that's just what I excpect from any musical piece. Congrats. Very good work!

DrMackFoxx responds:

Wow! Thank you very, very much for this through review! Glad you enjoyed this track a lot! ^_^

Gerudo Valley Trance Remix Gerudo Valley Trance Remix

Absolutely loved the beat, the instrumentation and everything... I have found what I'm going to play in every of my parties!... Loved the 8-bit Gerudo Valley melody.

DJJamez responds:

Thanks man! I have a Lavender Town remix coming up :)

MK64- Rainbow Road Remake MK64- Rainbow Road Remake

The flutes are lovely, the electric guitar, also the shooting stars special effect... Otherwise, I think I need more harmonic impact. I don't know how to explain myself, but I needed just a little more... I liked it anyways... Very good work!

Icecap Zone Dance Remix Icecap Zone Dance Remix

Nice one!... Somehow, it reminds me the great Stickerbush Symphony from DKC2. 5/5 faved!