Don't Touch Pac-Man Don't Touch Pac-Man

Very funny!!... Loved the remix at the end!

ADVENTURE BABIES - SODAR ADVENTURE BABIES - SODAR

Really funny, indeed... Liked the drawing style, very fresh!... For some reason the voices reminded me the Kirby Right Back At Ya voices xD

Great movie!

Goku vs Gohan my version Goku vs Gohan my version

I don't think the video is the best of this portal, but the sound effects are what makes this movie worth-seeing... Instead of giving me a nice experience watching this, you brought me memories of when I used to watch DBZ every night when I was a child.
I think you can still improve the visual part. It's still a good job. Nice audio.

supersj44 responds:

thank you, i tried to find a gohan sprite that looked good and had the armor, but i couldnt but thats for the review and i will do better next time

Path Path

Really interesting... This remind me those Pokemon game puzzles, were you needed to slide through iced paths... I think you were kind of inspired by those paths... Anyway, this will help me to train my mental agility to solve such puzzles quicker... Great one!

Escape from the VBP Escape from the VBP

I like the graphic style... But, I don't like the game at all... I think the ship moves too slow, and it's hard to control... Honestly, I got bored, but the idea is good!... Try to give it some more dynamism and you will get a great game!... Keep the good work

meinlogin responds:

Hey, thanks for the fair opinion. There is an upgrade for increasing the ship speed. It can move faster than at the beginning.

Find me Find me

Really good and ingenious!... Liked it so much, it really starts to turn difficult... I spent several time playing this.
Excellent job!

Airborne Midis Airborne Midis

Wow, this is something kind of new for my ears... Absolutely, it's impossible to make something like this without a high level musical studies, and man... You do have it... Really, trust me, I can realize it from the beginning of this work... This makes me think about Conlon Nancarrow or something like that... That heavy piano smashes in the left hand with that crazy melody line at the right hand make perfect sync... Although any non-studied person could easily say this is just noise, I could say it has a perfect order and I like how you made all the episodes fit in this piece.
Congrats!! Thanks for something new... Looking forward for more talented stuff like this.

PonyJesus responds:

thanks

Marx's Requiem Marx's Requiem

Psychodelic and kind of minimalist... Gave a twist to the original feeling... I really like it. It really sounds like an alien-thing battle like the great Marx... I'm working in all the music you requested, ear Johnny, it may take a little time since I'm in exam period at school, so I'm getting crazy, please be patient... It's getting great!... And well, for this mix, 5/5 stars! It is awesome.

JohnEarthBreathGames responds:

Take all the time you need Volk. Don't forget we're only in the planning phases! Your work no matter how long it takes is greatly appreciated. We're looking forward to your remixes my friend. Check out what's left of Mephiles's channel. He's a classic remixer

The Arena's Choices The Arena's Choices

This is just great!! Nailed the pre-arena room scence perfectly... Congrats tu Kirbb!!... It's a complete pleasure being working with so great talent!!

JohnEarthBreathGames responds:

Follow him here on Newgrounds man. His name is PumpkinDoggo3. If the search doesnt work, just look in my fans and there he is

Dark Knight Dark Knight

Phantom Ganon???... This is amazing dude

airman4 responds:

i dont know him
but thanks xd

Vaporeon Vaporeon

Really nice!

toothless toothless

Of course you had to have this one in your collection... Loved this movie. And loved how well you captured the essence of the most tender dragon I have ever seen...

Again: Great job!